Do you have a beautiful cake, but no cake stand to display it on? In this tutorial, I show you how easy and affordable it is to make an adorable stand that will make your cake the perfect centrepiece for your next celebration.
- Glass vase approx 6″ – 8″ tall
- Patterned glass platter approx 10″ – 12″ in diameter
- Plastic crystals in colour of your choice.
- heavy duty glue
- Tie a strip of ribbon around the bottom of the vase.
- Pour plastic crystals into the vase.
- Adhere heavy duty glue around the top of the vase.
- Affix the glass platter to the top of the vase. Allow time to set.
Your cake stand is now ready. It’s that easy, inexpensive and beautiful!